Thousands of people want to gain weight in the buttocks and thighs. This is not difficult to do and we will tell you how to achieve it quickly.
Metabolic Process and Weight Gain
Many folks would like a high metabolic process. However, if the shape of your butt and thighs is suffering because your body burns through a heck of a lot of calories every day, you require to get on a butt-building program. A bigger-butt plan should include exercise regimens that use heavy weights and a nutrition program with lots of calories to support your exercises. At least half of the exercises you do to get a bigger butt and thighs should incorporate a barbell since barbell workouts allow you to lift much heavier weights compared to dumbbell exercises.
High and Round Routine
- Start your thigh and butt-building routine with exercises in which you move your hip joints through a full range of motion, engaging your glute muscles as much as possible. Such workouts consist of barbell straight-leg deadlifts, barbell stationary lunges, dumbbell stepups and reverse hyperextensions.
- Make the mind-to-muscle connection for each workout, envisioning your glutes raising and reducing your body.
- Complete six sets of six to 12 repeatings for each butt-specific and thighs related exercise. Usage heavy weights such that the last 2 representatives in each set are challenging.
- Perform your butt-focused, lower-body routine one day each week at the beginning of the week so you have a lot of energy for an extreme exercise.
- Ease into your exercises for the first two weeks with moderate weights and 3 sets to minimize your threat of severe thighs and buttocks muscles discomfort.
- Keep an exercise log with exercises and resistance used to ensure you are gradually using much heavier weights.
Build-A-Booty Meal Plan
- Multiply your weight in pounds by 20 calories if you’re a woman or by 23 calories if you’re a man to figure out the number of calories you require to consume every day to maintain your body weight. Include 700 more calories to determine the variety of calories you ought to eat every day to gain muscle and construct your butt and thighs.
- Consume 1 1/2 to 2 grams of protein per pound of your body weight. Protein is comprised of amino acids and is essential for the creation and repair of muscle tissue, which is essential for muscle growth. Include this protein as part of your total caloric consumption.
- Consume a protein shake immediately after your weight-training exercises to boost muscle growth, including growth of your gluteal muscles. Mixed together 1 1/2 cups of skim milk; 48 grams of whey protein powder; 1 little, frozen banana; and 1 cup of cubed, frozen pineapple.