Ah, the Maldives. An idyllic location, tropical sunshine and awesome natural beauty– the Maldives has all of it. The country is comprised of 1200 coral islands, with each elegant resort discovered by itself private island. Privacy, tranquility and simplicity are the pillars of life in the Maldives.
Best Holidays in the Maldives
The Maldives, formally the Republic of Maldives, is a South Asian island country, situated in the Indian Ocean, located in the Arabian Sea. It lies southwest of India and Sri Lanka.
The chain of twenty-six atolls extends from Ihavandhippolhu Atoll in the north to the Addu City in the south. Making up a territory covering roughly 298 square kilometres (115 sq mi), the Maldives is among the world’s most geographically dispersed nations, along with the smallest Asian nation by both acreage and population, with a little over 393,500 residents.
Malé is the capital and most populated city, typically called the “King’s Island” for its main location.
Delight in serious R&R in a gorgeous vacation home on stilts or head out to sea to experience some of the best diving on the planet. Whether it’s all inclusive comfort you’re trying to find or an unforgettable island adventure, this destination has you covered.
Maldives Beach Resorts
Sun, sea and sand lovers remain in their component on Maldives beaches. A few of the world’s best beach resorts can be found here, each with its own twist. For the best Maldives vacation package, pick from the following alternatives:
- The Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is an incredible spot for both couples and families, with bright white sands and a beautiful lagoon. Experience fine dining at its best with Atmosphere’s magnificent à la carte offering.
- The stylish W Retreat & Spa Maldives is honeymoon wonder. Indulge with your very own private plunge pool or select an over-water villa total with glass panelled floor covering for a view of the ocean.
- Sun Island Resort on Nalaguraidhoo Island is a peaceful spot of remote coves. It’s ideal for nature fans and water babies, with spectacular environments and a lot of exhilarating water sports.
Luxury Maldives Holidays
When it comes to pampering, Maldives all inclusive resorts tick every single box. See a dazzling sundown as you relax on a private deck, or embark on a customised snorkelling experience among prospering reef. Whether it’s a Maldives honeymoon you’ve got in mind, or a treat “just because”, we’ve hand-picked high-end Maldives holidays for our consumers. Spoil yourself with among the following:
- Pick a health club treatment that uses Maldivian virgin coconut oil– produced by age-old extraction strategies– and feel revitalized in a matter of minutes.
- Tranquil seas and spectacular views are yours for the taking. Remain in a water vacation home and get up to the sound of lapping waves every early morning.
- For an unbelievable experience, book into The LIME Spa at Huvafen Fushi. The treatment spaces are underwater– it’s the only health spa of its kind in the Maldives. Complete with a choice of dining choices and resident marine biologist, there’s plenty more to do once your massage is finished.
Food & drink
A lot of fresh fruits and fish await you in the Maldives. If variety is the spice of your life, you’ll be captivated by the large range of foods readily available.
With 7 dining establishments in overall and four distinct dining experiences to select from, PER AQUUM Niyama is second-to-none. Tuck into African cuisine or go to Subsix, the undersea restaurant 6 metres below the waterline.
Activities & Adventure
Fancy yourself as a part-time traveler? The Maldives provides all sorts of water sports and activities, customized to you. What more could you get out of this side of marvelous land?
- Book yourself an ecologically sound diving expedition to take in the islands’ plentiful sea life. The OBLU by Atmosphere on Helengeli Island is located beside a brimming reef and the adults-only Centara Ras Fushi has its own diving school.
- Head to LUX Maldives and spot mild however huge whale sharks.
When you go to the Maldives, there’s no better way to experience the country. Experience the richness of the Maldivian way of living, whether you’re on a romantic break for two or holidaying with the whole family.
- Experience life as the islanders do. Take a leisurely walk around Male’s markets and grab some foodie deals with from the unbelievable fresh produce on offer.
- If you’re looking for a little alone time, a kids club will take the youngsters off your hands and provide some cultural lessons to boot. Let the kids dive into Maldivian cooking with an unique class.
Before You Go
Now that the best little bits of our Maldives all inclusive holidays have tantalised your senses, here are a few essential notes:
- Seaplane and domestic aircraft luggage allowance is 20kg plus 5kg hand luggage per individual.
- Excess may be charged at approx $4 per kilo and/or brought later on.
Variety of Maldives bundles are tailored to you, so you can make the most out of your island retreat.
Good luck! Have a nice weekend!