Q. I bought this with a terrible pain in my mouth wishing for relief. I have been buying store brand and saw this item and went all out. The minute i put it on i felt immediate relief for hours. I was lastly able to sleep. Simply purely fantastic. Thanks Orajel!
Best Way to Apply Orajel
Orajel is a topical analgesic created to stop toothaches and other pains that originate in the mouth.
Orajel consists of benzocaine, which numbs the part of the body it touches by blocking nerve signals that are informing your brain that you must be in pain. Orajel is available in numerous types for adults and teething babies.
Brush your teeth so that your mouth is clean before you use Orajel. Ensure that you wash your mouth out well so that no tooth paste residue stays.
- Open the Orajel package and cut the pointer off of the tube.
- Squeeze a small amount of the Orajel on the pointer finger of your dominant hand.
- Hold your mouth open with your freedom and thoroughly rub the gel on to the area of your mouth that aches or experiencing an ache.
- Wash your hands after you use the Orajel. If you do not clean your hands and you get the Orajel in your eyes, it can cause irritation and damage.
- Re-apply as required, however no greater than four times daily.
Wait one hour to eat after you use the Orajel in your mouth. By doing this you will make sure not to clean the medication off.
You can overdose on this medication. It is important that you follow all of the directions on the Orajel label and never ever use more of the medication that you actually require.
We hope the above info was practical. Do not hesitate to share if you know any info.
Good luck! Have a nice weekend!