If you have seen tiny red spots on skin, do not fret. You are not a separated case, nor are you seriously ill. These spots are what you call freckles.
An angioma is a cluster of capillary at the surface of the skin and elimination is incredibly simple and can be done at home. They are typical and harmless. Nevertheless, it is recommended that you seek the guidance of your healthcare expert before attempting anything at home.
If you have a number of red dots appear all at the same time it might be a different problem and you need to see a doctor.
Function of Melanocytes
- The skin produces the pigment, melanin, through the cells called melanocytes.
- The melanin produced by the melanocytes is fed to the outer barrier of the skin called the keratinocytes. This external barrier is what secures us versus the sun’s damaging UV rays.
- When we are continuously exposed to the sun’s hazardous UV rays, there is the propensity for the pigment producing cells to get damaged, too.
- When the melanocytes are busted, it causes an abnormal develop of the pigment, melanin in the skin.
- This unusual collection of melanin is what forms the red freckles.
What Causes Red Freckles?
When red freckles are present, it is a sign that our skin is starting to be destroyed by the sun.
While we get enough vitamin D from the sun, too much of it is bad for the body. The irregular collection of melanin is being saved in the upper layer, the epidermis.
Here are a few of the reasons for getting red freckles:
- Sun direct exposure is the main reason for getting red freckles, which indicates that less direct exposure will remove or lighten freckles in the skin.
- Genetic factors are likewise linked to having red freckles.
- Irregular stimulation of the hormones activates the estrogen to promote the melanocytes. In impact, it causes the cells to generate excess skin color when it is exposed to the sun, thus the red freckles.
- Having reasonable skin is likewise to be blamed for having red freckles. Fair-skinned have less melanin produced, makings it challenging to absorb the UV light. That is why the pigment-producing cells strives to produce more melanin and at an increased rate, causing the unusual production of melanin.
How to Get Rid of Red Freckles Naturally?
The recognized reliable treatments for red freckles are bleaching creams, chemical peels, cryosurgery, tretinoin creams, laser treatments, and extreme pulsed light therapy or IPL.
The marvel plant, aloe vera is likewise a popular remedy for red freckles. While aloe is primarily seen in hair products, there have been claims that it can in fact restore the skin (don’t despair).
The fresh aloe vera juice rubbed on the spot twice a day and you will see that the spots would fade away. Obviously you will not see the results right away. In about a month or two and you will see those red freckles slowly fading away.
Good luck! Have a nice weekend!