Anyone who sets a goal to lose weight is faced with the challenge of choosing a meal plan to achieve this goal. From my article, you will learn about the most optimal nutritional option that will affect your weight in the form of losing a few pounds in 1-2 weeks.
Meal plan for weight loss should perform several important tasks:
- providing the body with vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber and carbohydrates necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
- assimilation of food products should take place without fat deposition in the body.
- and, of course, lead to weight loss.
Universal Meal Plan for Weight Loss
Why do I call it the universal meal plan? The fact is that it is suitable for both men and women, and young, and those who are already over 50 (although at 50 you can feel young.) This is a weekly plan that can be scaled to a longer period. Ready? Here’s what you should eat to stay healthy and start losing weight.
A regular small bun and fruit: 1 wholegrain regular small bun + ½ tbsp peanut butter + 1 average pear or apple.
Carrot salad with walnuts and black bread. You can drink it with orange juice.
1 egg omelet and boiled chicken breast (4 oz)
Glass of milk with berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries)
Almonds or hazelnuts (2 ounces) with a cup of yogurt.
Two slices of black bread with white cheese. Drink with juice or a glass of milk.
Boiled buckwheat with a small piece of trout or sardine.
Two medium-sized boiled potatoes with a glass of milk. You can add fresh herbs (dill, cilantro, green onions)
Green tea with a handful of raisins (white or black)
2 ounces of white cheese and half a cup of crackers.
Two boiled eggs with a slice of rye bread and a glass of milk
4-5 ounces grilled salmon with bell pepper and cucumber.
Vegetable salad with white cheese.
4 ounces pineapple or 2 bananas.
A cup of peanuts or hazelnuts.
2 ounces cottage cheese with a glass of milk
3 ounces of chicken breast with 3 ounces of buckwheat porridge.
Vegetable salad with fresh herbs.
3 bananas. Two can be eaten.
A glass of yogurt with breadcrumbs.
Two boiled eggs with apple juice.
Oatmeal. You can drink it with fruit juice.
Any fried fish.
Two medium apples or pears.
A cup of nuts.
Cornflakes dipped in milk.
Omelet of 2 eggs with fruit juice.
Vegetable salad flavored with olive oil.
Melon, watermelon, or grapes. Approximately 4 oz.
Roasted sunflower seeds, 1 oz.
Toast with honey and a glass of milk.
Fried fish with vegetables.
A couple of apples or pears.
Important Nutrition Rules for Weight Loss
In addition to the meal plan, you must follow certain daily rules in order to achieve maximum effect. Regarding nutrition, these are the following points:
- 10-15 minutes before lunch and dinner, drink a glass of warm water;
- you can drink fruit juice with food, but not more than 1 glass at a time;
- when it comes to vegetable salads, you are free to choose which vegetables to use. However, it is important that they are based on vegetable oil (best of all – olive oil), and not seasoned with mayonnaise or sour cream;
- do not drink anything after meals for 30-40 minutes. Otherwise, drink plain water;
- The best way to control the amount of food you eat is to have self-discipline and fortitude. You must understand that you must not gorge on. If you have eaten and feel that there is a heaviness in the stomach, then you have exceeded the required portion. Next time, cut the serving by a third.
How Else To Achieve Effectiveness With A Weight Loss Meal Plan?
There are some simple but important guidelines to help you achieve a few pounds of weight loss on the scale in 5-10 days. Here they are:
- Do not sleep after eating. Try to walk for about 10 minutes. You can just walk around the room. If you have a treadmill or the opportunity to walk around the house in the fresh air, then this is generally a great option.
- If your work or activities are related to a sedentary lifestyle, then try to get up on your feet every 25-35 minutes and do simple exercises (bends, squats, arm rotations, etc.) You can, again, walk. In short, try to stretch your body.
- Choose the right cardio exercise for you. Do or 3-7 times a week for 15-20 minutes. Start simple and easy, and gradually increase the load. This will help accelerate metabolic processes in the body and will have a shock function for body fat.
Greater and faster success is achieved by those who understand their body. If you feel that some element of the food (food) negatively affects your condition, then replace it with another that is more suitable for you. In addition, repeating your 7-day meal plan should include additional restrictions. In particular, try to reduce the amount of food by 20% with each new week, until you reach the level of 50% of the original plan. This does not apply to the consumption of fruits and vegetables, as well as fluid intake. Reduction is inappropriate here.
In any case, I recommend that you discuss your diet and exercise plan with a doctor who is aware of your health. Start losing weight with the approval of a qualified doctor.
Below I offer you links to interesting articles that you might find useful: