A cutting-edge brand-new drug safety research study in Shanghai, China, provides some much needed info about the frequency of vaccine drug reactions among children. Negative drug reactions are a serious public health issue and one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality worldwide. More than a half million children are treated every year for negative drug responses in US outpatient clinics and emergency rooms.
The Shanghai research study, based upon reported pediatric adverse drug reactions (ADRs) for 2009, discovered that 42 percent were caused by vaccines, with responses varying from mild skin rashes to deadly reactions like anaphylaxis and death. Of all the drugs causing negative reactions amongst children, vaccines are the most frequently reported.
Vaccines Cause Children More Adverse Reactions Than Any Other Drug
This study is particularly significant since the huge majority of reports came from physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare service providers. Less than 3 percent of the reports were from customers.
Another safety report about pediatric drug reactions was just released by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) and notes the top 15 drugs causing serious unfavorable reactions in children.
Psychiatric drugs and analgesics (particularly ibuprofen) figure prominently in their leading 15 list. The report also mentions mental side effects such as aggressiveness and suicidal ideation as frequent symptoms from 10 of the 15 most commonly reported drugs.
Drugs and Vaccines Are More Dangerous for the Very Young
Three major trends emerged in the Chinese drug response study:
- Gender: Males (60 percent) were represented more than women (40 percent).
- Age: Young children were more vulnerable to damage; 65 percent of the adverse drug responses were reported for children age 5 and under, and about 40 percent involved children aged 2 months to 2 years. The highest percentage of serious reports was for babies (0 to 1 month). The ISMP and other scientists have validated that the number of adverse drug responses is highest in the first year of life– so parents of babies, beware!
- ” Polypharmacy”: The more drugs a child is exposed to, the higher the percentage of serious reactions; drug-to-drug interactions (DDI) are increasingly bothersome with today’s practice of “polypharmacy”( using two or more drugs together).
Vaccine reactions are very tough to spot because frequently, multiple vaccines are offered together, with synergistic toxicities and multiple negative interactions happening, which makes it hard to know what is triggering what. Vaccine responses are likewise notoriously underreported, as lots of doctors brush off symptoms as mere “coincidence,” denying they have anything to do with vaccination.
See also: What are the DANGERS of Vaccination?
The Chinese scientists made the following statement about why they believe vaccines are causing many unfavorable responses:
” The ADR rate caused by vaccines is much greater than other drugs, and this may be related to the types and number of vaccinations being used in China, as the types of regular immunization vaccines in China reach up to 15 kinds, which is much higher than seven kinds in India and Vietnam, 9 kinds in Thailand and 11 kinds in America, and the majority of the vaccines in China are attenuated live vaccines, which might bring a higher prospective safety hazard.”
How Deceive Parents? It’s a lie!
What are the benefits of the chicken pox vaccine?
But the majority of professionals now recommend the chicken pox vaccine, and numerous schools and daycare centers need it. Here’s why:
- Chicken pox is no celebration. If your child gets it, he’s most likely to establish a rash of itchy, painful blisters accompanied by fever and tiredness. If the blisters get infected, he might require antibiotics. They might likewise leave long-term scars, perhaps on his face. If he’s going to day care or school when he gets chicken pox, he’ll have to stay at home for as much as a week, up until all the blisters have crusted over.
- Chicken pox can be serious as well as fatal. Before the vaccine, chicken pox caused an average of 10,600 hospitalizations and 100 to 150 deaths a year in the United States. Complications consisted of pneumonia and severe skin infections, and a lot of deaths happened in previously healthy people.
- The vaccine secures children from the worst of this health problem. Two dosages have to do with 98 percent efficient at avoiding chicken pox, and immunized children who do come down with it have just really mild symptoms. That generally suggests less than 50 blisters, no fever, and less ill time.
- The vaccine might help safeguard your child against an associated disease called shingles. About 1 out of 3 adults who have chicken pox earlier in life get this rash of very painful and disfiguring blisters.
- Shingles appears when the chicken pox infection, which lives permanently in the central nervous system, “rekindles” and ends up being active once again. Individuals who were vaccinated against chicken pox might still get shingles, but will have a much less severe case than those who had the disease itself.
For all these factors, both the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have put the chicken pox vaccine on the schedule of advised immunizations.
High Infant Mortality and High Infant Vaccine Rates
The United States has one of the greatest baby death rates in the developed world. Yet, American infants are offered the greatest number of vaccines– 26 dosages of vaccines by the end of their first year. Can this really be a coincidence? If vaccines were doing a great task at protecting children’s health, the United States should be delighting in exceptionally low infant mortality, shouldn’t it?
Severe adverse reactions that are in fact reported are just the tip of the iceberg. There are much more negative effects when you consider post-vaccination brain inflammation (encephalitis) and encephalopathy, immune dysfunction, paralysis, and other long-lasting health sequelae that have been causally related to both live attenuated virus and inactivated vaccines around the world, particularly the types used in establishing countries. The awful results of this are poignantly illustrated in the highlighted study.
If your child’s immune system is not functioning effectively, she or he may be more susceptible than the typical child to suffering a serious vaccine response. The regrettable part is, presently there are few methods to figure out in advance whether or not your child has typical immune function or has other biological, genetic, or environmental risk factors that considerably increase individual susceptibility to suffering damage from vaccinations.
This implies that an unfavorable vaccine reaction might be your first indicator your child’s immune system is susceptible to irregular adjustment by vaccines– and regretfully, in many cases, the brain or immune system damage caused by vaccination is severe and irreversible.
According to Dr. Kelly Brogan, among the most essential problems with today’s vaccine paradigm is that vaccine safety has actually not been studied– much less proven: “The existing schedule has actually never been studied– not one vaccine in an immunized vs. unvaccinated design, let alone multiple delivered simultaneously, or the whole long-term effects of 49 dosages of 14 vaccines by age 6.”
The Government Gives Vaccine Manufacturers a Free Pass
In 1988, Congress passed a law shielding physicians and vaccine producers from vaccine injury claims. Prior to this law, a lot of physicians were a lot more cautious about providing vaccines to children who had a prior negative vaccine response– for fear of being taken legal action against.
For instance, the entire cell pertussis vaccine in the DPT shot was well-known for causing seizures, high pitched shrieking, and collapse shock due to brain inflammation. Prior to 1988, pediatricians were cautioned not to give the DPT to children who had a history of seizures in the first 72 hours following a DPT. But now that physicians and vaccine producers are secured from claims, vaccine responses are considered as “less substantial,” even “coincidental” … naturally, they’re NOT irrelevant when it’s your child who is having one! The vaccine manufacturers and physicians are being taken care of … however who is protecting your child?
A Fundamentally Flawed Concept of Immunity
Vaccine makers would like you to believe that the “resistance” you get from vaccines amounts to or better than what is provided through natural exposure to the infection, but this merely isn’t the case. There are important differences between naturally gotten resistance and temporary vaccine-induced antibody production. Vaccines are never 100 percent protective since they provide only artificial, temporary, generally inferior resistance compared to what your body would receive from natural direct exposure to a disease.
Immunity is a complicated process with many moving parts– immunological, neurological, and endocrinological– not the dumbed down version the pharmaceutical market feeds to the public. Take measles, for example. According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries:
” Since a lot of vaccines are provided by injection, the mucous membranes are bypassed and therefore blood antibodies are produced however not mucosal antibodies. Mucosal direct exposure is what contributes to the production of antibodies in the mammary gland. A child’s direct exposure to the infection while being breastfed by a naturally immune mother would cause an asymptomatic infection that results in long-term immunity to that virus. Vaccinated moms have lower levels of virus-specific antibodies in the serum and milk, compared to naturally immune mothers, and hence their infants are unprotected.”
Prior to the vaccine age, mothers were naturally unsusceptible to measles and handed down that resistance to their babies through placenta and breast milk. However vaccinated moms can not pass along vaccine-induced “immunity” due to the fact that of the concern described above.
As a result, babies whose mothers were born after 1963 are more susceptible to measles than are babies of older moms. For a healthy child with regular immune function, measles is not a deadly disease– in reality, 30 percent of measles cases amongst the unvaccinated are missed because they are so mild.
It needs to likewise be kept in mind that the just recently reported pertussis (whooping cough) and mumps outbreaks have taken place predominantly among the vaccinated– and measles “outbreaks” have likewise involved vaccinated individuals– revoking claims that vaccinated people can not get sick from or transfer infectious diseases.
The fact that a lot of vaccinated people still get sick is a prime example of how getting immunized is not a “good health” assurance. In fact, keeping your body immune system healthy through good nutrition, workout, decrease of stress, and limiting exposure to ecological toxins is a better method for staying well and also for helping you to recover faster if you do get sick.