Our back serve as a main structural support to our body, it keeps us upright, versatile and strong. The primary elements forming our back are muscles and tissues, bony spine, nerves and tendons, fat and subcutaneous tissue.
Throbbing lower back pain can be severe or chronic. Whatever be the type it is a significant bothersome symptom which impacts everyday life of the sufferer. It limits your movement.
Severe lower back pain occurs intermittently on several events or just one time; whereas chronic lower back pain is attended to as pain remaining in lower back for more than three months.
There are a number of reasons for lower back pain and sometimes the factor might various for right side or left side.
Throbbing Lower Back Pain Right Side
A few of the major reasons which cause throbbing lower back pain on right side:
- Herniated spinal disc.
- Convulsion of right sided muscles caused by bad posture and poor lifting approaches.
- Gall stone colic.
- Right renal stone colic or kidney conditions like hydro-nephrosis can also lead to right sided pain.
- Right ureteric calculi.
- Herpes zoster on the right side of the back.
- Boil and abscess.
- Insect bite.
- Right sciatic pain radiating from lower back to right lower leg.
- In women lower back pain on right side might be caused due to and gynecological problems, that include Uterine fibroid, uterine prolapse, and so on.
- Diseases such as tuberculosis of spine.
- Trauma on the right side of lower back.
- Using high heel shoes.
Nearly all the causes discussed in the throbbing lower back pain right side are consisted of in throbbing lower back pain left side; only few are omitted such as gall stone colic. Following are the causes of pulsating lower back pain left side:
- Injury to the mucles and tissues.
- Left kidney stone.
- Left kidney infection.
- Left ureteric stone and stricture.
- Irritable bowel syndrome affecting the left colonic flexure.
- Weight problems.
- Herniated disc
- Lumbar Spondylitis.
- Left sided sciatica.
- Muscle convulsion of muscle located on the left side
- Herpes zoster.
- Boils and abscess.
Treating Worrying Back Pain Naturally: Simple Tips for Back Pain
Though there are a host of elements that can result in lower back pain on either sides, it is important to obtain thoroughly examined to identify the causative aspect and take the proper treatment.
Local application of ginger vital oil or lavender necessary oil is very useful to ease pain which is related to muscle convulsions, pain during pregnancy and pain due to sciatica. Warm fomentation would likewise be handy, specifically in cases of mild to moderate discomfort.
Consuming cranberry juice is useful in management of renal conditions which can lead to back pain. Cranberry juice works not only in treating urinary tract infections but likewise helps in the elimination of urethral stones
We hope the above info was practical. Do not hesitate to share if you know any info.
Have a Good Day! I Wish You Good Health!